- The Myth of Stage 1 Pressure Injuries
- Teaching Wound Care at the American College of Physicians Annual Meeting
- Elder Abuse on Film: A Geriatrician’s Viewpoint.
- Presenting Wound Care Research at the American Geriatrics Society Annual Meeting
- COVID-Related Skin Injuries
- Presenting on Skin Failure at SAWC
- Avoiding The Plague: Medical Advice from the 14th Century.
- A Review of the Skin Failure Concept
- Medical Device Related Pressure Injury to the Ear due to Mask
- Wound Odor: The View from Ancient Greece
- Speaking of Aging Skin at NPIAP
- Is There a COVID-Related Wound?
- Suspension Therapy for Pressure Injuries: A Rediscovered Footnote to Nazi Medicine
- History of Pressure Injury Treatment at the New York Academy of Medicine
- Skin Failure, Unavoidable Pressure Injuries, and Terminal Ulceration at NPIAP
- Skin Failure at WoundCon 2020
- New Review on Aging Skin, with Considerations for Clinicians
- Pressure Injuries Expanded by CMS as Indicators of Hospital Harm
- Terminal Ulcer Terminology Reconsidered
- Geriatric Medicine Recertification Completed